Manage your money — anywhere, anytime — with digital banking. Whether you’re on a computer or an app, it just clicks.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Available to Parkside CU members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Parkside CU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
Sign up for e-statements through online banking or call us today to setup online banking.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a Parkside CU checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
How to Use Mobile Deposit
Prior to using mobile deposit for the first time, you will be prompted to register for the service.
- Mobile Deposit is available via Parkside’s Mobile App. If you don’t already have our app, simply search for “Parkside Credit Union” in your app store.
- Select New Deposit.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your signed check, following the on-screen instructions. Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Parkside CU.”
- Select the checking or savings account into which you want to make the deposit.
- Enter the check amount.
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it.
- You will receive confirmation that the check has been received.
Note: Some checks are automatically approved while others are submitted for review. Checks that are submitted for review are reviewed during regular business hours.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Once you've enrolled in online banking, you have the option to set up online bill pay as well. Enrolling is easy! From your desktop or laptop click on the "Pay & Transfer" menu option and then click on "Bill Pay" within the "Send Money" section of the menu.
Learn more about our online bill pay platform, iPay EasyPay.
For assistance with setting up payees, scheduling payments, and troubleshooting, please call the toll-free bill pay member support line: 866.739.1919. You can also Livechat with bill pay member support from within the bill pay site.
Hours of support: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
A secure, credit union-supported alternative to payment apps that allows you to send money via text or email. The recipient clicks on the secure link within the notification to access the transactions.
To get started, complete enrollment via online banking (through the Pay & Transfer tab) or via our mobile app (click on MOVE MONEY and then Pay Anyone).