Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $500 minimum deposit to open*
*Early withdrawals may result in a loss of 90 – 180 days of interest. Parkside Credit Union reserves the right to require a higher minimum deposit based on the terms of a limited time offer promotion.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Posted rates are regularly reviewed and are subject to change without notice. Once purchased, a certificate of deposit rate will remain until maturity. Certificate minimum of $500 and maximum of $500,000. Certificate balances of $100,000 or more will receive a 0.10% APY increase to posted rate for the full term of the certificate. New money only, defined as money not currently in any Parkside Credit Union account. Transfers from another Parkside Credit Union account do not qualify. Early certificate withdrawal may result in penalty. Parkside Credit Union reserves the right to end the promotion or change terms at any time without notice. Federally insured by NCUA.