Whenever you have a need, know your home equity has your back. Use it to cover any demand, from education to vacation costs.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Revolving Credit
- Local Processing
- Turn your home equity into a line of credit you can use
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Funds easily available via transfers to a specified Parkside checking account
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Open a HELOC today and enjoy 2.49% APR** for the first six months!
For qualified borrowers. Eligibility is based on individual credit history, collateral value, and proof of income. Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice. Parkside Credit Union Main Office: 1747 S. Newburgh Rd., Westland, MI 48186.
**APR = annual percentage rate. The introductory APR of 2.49% is for home equity line of credit accounts only and applies to balances on the first six monthly statement cycles after the account open date, which changes to a variable APR as low as 3.50% at the end of the introductory period. This variable rate is based on a 75% Loan to Value (LTV). Your margin, rate and payment may differ based upon loan amount, collateral value and credit history. To receive this rate, the application must be submitted between May 1 and Oct. 31, 2022. This special offer is for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other offers or special promotions. Members with an existing HELOC are not eligible for this offer. After the introductory rate expires, your rate will never be lower than 3% or higher than 18%. APR is a variable rate that will change based on the prime rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal (currently 3.50% as of March 17, 2022) plus or minus a margin. A security interest will be taken in your home. Consult with a reliable tax advisor about the deductibility of home equity loan interest. Parkside reserves the right to modify or end this offer at any time. Subject to credit approval. Equal Housing Opportunity.