Updated Online Banking is on the Way!
Parkside will soon be debuting an updated experience for online banking, with user-friendly tools that serve all your needs! We anticipate that the online banking site will be available to members starting September 22nd. The site has all the features and tools you have come to appreciate, but with a fresh look and layout!
Here is a sneak preview of what the home page will look like once you log in:
And here are some quick tips:
- LOGGING IN: You will log in to online banking the same way as usual, by clicking the Online Banking button in the upper, right corner of ParksideCU.org. You will use the same user name and log in that you use now. There should be no need to reset your user name and password, but if you encounter any issues logging in, we will be happy to help!
- PARKSIDE PERKS: ParksidePerks can be accessed in two locations: A link can be found in the Featured Links section on the left side of the online banking home page and a link is also included in the Member Services menu at the top of the online banking home page.
- SWITCH ACCOUNTS: In order to “jump” to another account that you are joint accountholder on, simply click on the small triangle next to your name in the upper right corner on the online banking home page. You can then select the account that you wish to access.
- E-STATEMENT: A link to your monthly e-Statements can be accessed via the e-Statements option in the “Documents” section of the Member Services menu at the top of the online banking home page.
- FAQs: A list of frequently asked questions is available via the Assist (FAQ) option at the top of the online banking home page screen.
If you have any questions about the site, please do not hesitate to contact us at 734.525.0700. We anticipate that the phone lines will be busier than usual, so your patience will be appreciated.