The miles can add up, but the repair costs don’t have to.
You need transportation that’s safe and reliable -- the older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring repairs can be dangerous.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect repair costs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Benefits for covered repairs:
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
- Choose your deductible: $0, $100, $250, or $500.
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay).
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance, and lockout service.
- Travel reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging, and transportation expense, when a covered breakdown occurs 100 miles or more from home.
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
Click here for more information or to get a quote.
© CUNA Mutual Group, All Rights Reserved. Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA, and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be used or remanufactured. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product. Transferable to increase resale value. Cancel for full refund within 60 days. A full refund is available if coverage is unused in the first 60 days.