- Fast, free, simple convenience for Parkside members
- Access to your credit union only a phone call away
- Perfect for times when a computer or branch isn't nearby
- Access account information 24/7 via any touch-tone phone (including your cell phone):
- Calculate or make a loan payment
- Check account balances
- See if checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request a check to be mailed to your address
- Get your loan payoff amount
- And more!
- Using your touch-tone phone, call 866.554.1584
- You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next you will be prompted to enter your PIN followed by the # key. (First time users – your PIN number will be the last four digits of your social security number. You will be asked to change your PIN after your first login.)
- From this point, the procedure will vary based on the transaction you wish to complete.
- When you have finished your transaction, simply end the call.
- Press the # key when asked. This signals CU*Talk to act upon your entry
- Keep your PIN number confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your accounts
- When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500
- Be extra careful when entering your PIN and member number. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through telephone banking. If this happens, contact the credit union for reactivation.
1 – Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions
2 – Perform money transactions, including transfers
3 – Hear current CU rates or calculate estimated loan payments
4 – Change your telephone banking PIN
5 – Change to a different member number
6 – Other CU services, including location and hours
8 – Repeat this menu
9 – End the call
0 – Hear the tutorial (Press 1 to be connected to a credit union associate when prompted)
Classic Checking: 003
Christmas Clubs: 009
Money Market: 111
Insurance Account: 007
Certificate and loan codes are printed on your statement.