Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via transfers to a specified Parkside checking account
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Start getting more out of your home! Put your home's equity to work with our no-fee home equity line of credit that gives you the flexibility to finance whatever you need.
With an introductory rate of 1.99% for six months and absolutely no fees, there’s no better time for you to take advantage of this special offer:
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The Introductory APR of 1.99% is for home equity line of credit accounts only and applies to balances on the first six monthly statement cycles after the account open date, which changes to a variable APR as low as 3.25% at the end of the introductory period. Your margin, rate and payment may differ based upon loan amount, collateral value and credit history. To receive this rate, the application must be submitted between April 1 and September 30, 2020. This special offer is for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other offers or special promotions. Current HELOC members cannot take advantage of this offer. After the introductory rate expires, your rate will never be lower than 3.00% or higher than 18%. APR is a variable rate that will change based on the prime rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal (currently 3.25% as of March 15, 2020) plus or minus a margin. A security interest will be taken in your home. Consult with a reliable tax advisor about the deductibility of home equity loan interest. Parkside reserves the right to modify or end this offer at any time. Subject to credit approval. Third party fees paid by Parkside Credit Union to be reimbursed by member up to $700 if line of credit is closed within 24 months of loan opening. **Parkside Credit Union waives fees for Collateral Valuation (including appraisal, if required), Credit Report, Flood Certification, Junior Title Policy, and Mortgage Recording. Applicant pays appraisal fee which is fully reimbursed at closing if loan is approved and loan closes within 45 days of application.
For qualified borrowers. Eligibility is based on individual credit history, collateral value, and proof of income. Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice.