Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via transfers to a specified Parkside checking account
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Want a home equity line of credit with a low rate and no fees? No problem. Parkside wants you to enjoy the flexibility and freedom of a no-fee home equity line of credit. With an introductory rate of 3.49% APR* for 6 months and absolutely no fees, new and existing members can save up to $700 on this special offer.
Here are the details:
- 3.49% introductory rate for 6 months (new HELOCs only)
- Absolutely no fees -- no appraisal fee, no title fee, no credit report fee, no flood determination fee, and no recording fee
- Must act between May 1 and October 31, 2019
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The Introductory APR of 3.49% is for home equity line of credit accounts only and applies to balances on the first six monthly statement cycles after the account open date, which changes to a variable APR as low as 5.25% at the end of the introductory period. Your margin, rate and payment may differ based upon loan amount, collateral value and credit history. To receive this rate, the application must be submitted and closed between May 1 and October 31, 2019. This special offer is for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other offers or special promotions. Current HELOC members cannot take advantage of this offer. After the introductory rate expires, your rate will never be lower than 5.25% or higher than 18%. APR is a variable rate that will change based on the prime rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal (currently 5.50% as of December 20, 2018) plus or minus a margin. A security interest will be taken in your home. Parkside reserves the right to modify or end this offer at any time. Subject to credit approval. Federally insured by NCUA. Parkside NMLS ID 764674.
For qualified borrowers. Eligibility is based on individual credit history, collateral value, and proof of income. Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice.