In business, anything can happen. That's why it's good to be prepared. A business savings account lets you prepare for the unexpected and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
Business Savings Account
Money Market Account
- Tiered rate structure
- Ability to earn higher rate with larger balances
- Enhanced access to funds via direct-check writing
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking
- No monthly service fee
- A minimum average balance is required
- View current fee schedule for current fee and ways to avoid this fee
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Fixed rates for length of term
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Savings Account: $5 minimum balance required to maintain membership privileges. Fees are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees for other member-requested services will apply (for example: mailed statements or a requested verification of deposit).
Money Market Account: Fees are variable and may change after account is opened. Dividends revert to regular share savings rate if average minimum balance drops below $2,000.
Certificates of Deposit: Early withdrawals may result in a loss of 90 – 180 days of interest. Parkside Credit Union reserves the right to require a higher minimum deposit based on the terms of a limited time offer promotion.