Parkside is Ready to Serve You!
As we continue the process of reopening, we ask that you review the following information regarding changes to branch operations:
- Drive-thru service is available at our Livonia and Westland locations for withdrawal, deposit, loan payment, and check cashing transactions.
- As of June 1, the lobbies at our Maple and Dix locations in Dearborn are open for walk-in service for all transactions.
- Beginning Monday, June 8, our Westland and Livonia branches will be open by appointment only. At this time, we are accepting appointments for the following: loan applications, loan closings, new membership accounts, and adding new services. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 734.525.0700. Access to the lobby will be reserved for scheduled appointments as we continue to prepare for full branch opening while maintaining all safety protocols.
- Beginning Monday, June 15, we will be expanding lobby service at our Westland and Livonia locations for walk-in business, as well as appointments for loan applications, loan closings, new membership accounts, and adding new services.
To ensure the safety of our members and our employees, the following protocols will be in place:
- Face coverings (masks) will be required in the branch lobby.
- The number of members in the branch lobby at one time will be limited.
- Floors will be marked to enable clear social distancing while in line or waiting for service.
- Please come to the branch with only the people who are necessary for your transaction.
We value your membership and appreciate your patience while we work to safely reopen.