Changes to Parkside's Shared Branching
Effective February 14th, 2022, Parkside Credit Union will cease participation in the Xtend Shared Branching Network. In-branch services will be available at Parkside’s branches, located in Westland, Livonia, and Dearborn. For addresses and hours, click here.
Parkside offers various ways to conveniently and securely access your account and complete your transactions:
- 24/7 mobile, online, phone, and text banking services, including the following:
- Mobile check deposit via Parkside’s mobile app
- Bill payment service via Parkside’s mobile app and online banking
- Account to Account transfers, which allow you to send and receive funds from your account(s) at other financial institutions
- 24/7 ATM access at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide. To find the location of an ATM near you, click here.
- Video Tellers available during regular business hours at the Livonia and Dix drive thrus. Just tap the ATM screen to be connected to a representative who can assist with almost any transaction you could do in the branch.
Please click here for directions on how to get started with Parkside’s digital banking solutions.
If you have any questions about this upcoming change, please contact a Parkside representative at 734.525.0700 ext. 8110.