April is Youth Month!
April is National Credit Union Youth Month! To help celebrate our youngest members, we will be giving away $150 in prizes! To enter to win, just have the Parkside youth member in your life show us what they are saving for by snapping a picture of it and posting it in the comments of the April 1st post on Parkside's Facebook page. (You can snap a pic of the actual item or of a drawing of the item done by the youth member.) Please be sure to include the first name (no last names, please) of the youth member. All eligible entries will be placed in a drawing for a grand prize giveaway of $100! (And two runner-up winners will receive $25.) Be sure to submit a pic by April 14th!
Youth Month Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: One (1) $100 grand prize and (2) runner-up prizes of $25 each will be awarded via random drawing from all eligible entries. Prize money will be deposited directly into the accountholder’s Youth Account at Parkside Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: Kids under the age of 18 who have a Youth Account at Parkside Credit Union may enter by posting a picture in the comments section of Parkside’s Facebook post referencing the contest or by emailing the picture to [email protected] Limit of one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. on April 1, 2021 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on April 14, 2021. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only select portions, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be under the age of 18 and have a Youth Account at Parkside Credit Union to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States.
- Effective date of entries. Sweepstakes entries will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of Parkside Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries. Drawing will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winner must agree to the use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified via method of entry (Facebook or email). Winners must contact the Sponsor within 1 calendar day from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 1-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, representatives, affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to Parkside Credit Union.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Michigan.