Back to School Giveaway!
Do you have a favorite teacher, administrator, guidance counselor, custodian, food service worker, or other school employee? We’d like to celebrate the individuals who work so hard for our local students, so to show our appreciation, we will be giving away a $100 gift card and two $25 gift cards! Enter a school employee in our BACK TO SCHOOL GIVEAWAY and they could win one of these gift cards!
HOW TO ENTER: In the comments section of the August 14th post on Parkside's Facebook page, include the school employee’s name, their position, and their school district. We’d also like to know why you are nominating them! (Tagging them would be great, too, but is not a requirement.)
DEADLINE: 12 p.m. on Friday, August 21.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: We’ll have a random drawing from all eligible entries.
The prize: One of the three winners randomly drawn from all eligible entries will receive a $100 Visa gift card and two winners will receive $25 gift cards. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes at Parkside Credit Union’s official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ParksideCU/) between August 14 and noon on August 21, 2020. Limit of one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only select portions, at any time for any reason.
- Eligibility. Winners must be 18 or older. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the United States. Winners must work for a school located in Parkside’s five-county service area (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Monroe counties). Winners must be willing to pick up their prize from Parkside’s Westland branch. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household, whether or not related) of the Sponsor are not eligible to win.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received via Parkside’s Facebook page. Drawing will be held no later than September 1. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winners will be notified via Facebook; they will be notified directly when possible (if tagged by the nominating individual), or will be notified via the individual who nominated them. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 2 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 2-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, representatives, affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to Parkside Credit Union.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Michigan.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.