Seeking Non-Profits in Need of Financial Assistance
Michigan’s Metro West Chapter of Credit Unions is seeking area non-profit organizations in need of financial grants of up to $2,500 each to benefit the communities of Wayne or Washtenaw counties. The Chapter will award a total of $17,200 in 2020.
Congratulations to our 2019 recipients. We appreciated your hard work and dedication!
- Child's Hope
- Women Who Weld
- The Avalon Village, Inc.
- Gathering Community Resource Center
- Avengers Youth Mentoring Organization
- Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- Lawrence Technological University
- The Charles Drew Transition Center H
- Cynthia Khan
- Eastside Community Network
- From The Hood For The Hood
- Miracles to Inspire Change and Healing After Experiencing Loss
- Operation Welcome Home
Please note: As an effort to recognize and support more organizations, 2019 recipients are not eligible to apply for 2020 grants.
Deadline: All applications and documentation are due by July 20, 2020. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Grant recipients will be notified by August 19, 2020.
Click here to apply.