COVID-19 Updates from Parkside Credit Union
In response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic we would like to update you on the precautions we as an organization are taking and some of the actions we are implementing to allow us to continue to serve the needs of our members while maintaining the health and safety of our employees.
Please be aware of the following updates, effective Tuesday, March 17th.
- The Livonia and Westland branches will begin drive-thru service only
- With no drive thru facilities at the Dix and Maple branches, these lobbies will remain open with all business being transacted behind the protective glass in order to maintain social distancing
- The cash limit has been temporarily changed to $2,500 per member per day for both branch and drive thru transactions and is subject to change
- Drive thru tubes, lobby door handles, and shared surfaces will be wiped down regularly to prevent of the spread of germs
We strongly encourage members to call or visit our website/mobile app to transact business electronically with us. Staff are available to assist you over the phone Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Wednesday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- ATMs are widely available and many (including those at our Livonia and Westland branch drive thrus) can accommodate cash/check deposits, withdrawals, and balance inquiries
- Electronic services including Parkside’s online/mobile banking and mobile app are available and offer extensive options including: balance inquiries, transfers, loan payments, mobile check deposit, bill pay, and Manage My Cards
- Phone service is available during the hours noted above for those needing to submit loan applications, needing assistance with electronic setup, loan payments, account-to-account transfer setup, card disputes and reorders, and much more
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to adjust to the changing situation. Parkside will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate necessary updates in the coming days and weeks.