Are you Spartan Green or a Wolverine?
Win a Visa® gift card! In the comments section of Parkside Credit Union’s November 14th Facebook post, simply enter the name of the team you think will win the Michigan State University vs. University of Michigan football game scheduled for November 16, 2019. Individuals who comment with the name of the team who wins the game will be entered in a raffle to win a Visa gift card.
Parkside Credit Union Facebook Promotion Official Rules
The prize: The grand prize winner will receive a Visa gift card with a value equal to the total number of points scored in the Michigan State University vs. University of Michigan football game played on November 16, 2019. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes at Parkside Credit Union’s official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ParksideCU/) between the dates of November 14 and November 16. Entries received after 10 a.m. on November 16 will be ineligible. Limit of one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only select portions, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. Parkside Credit Union employees and their families are not eligible.
- Selection of winner. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries (entries which indicate the winning team) received via Parkside’s Facebook page. Drawing will be held no later than November 25. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified via Facebook. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, representatives, affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to Parkside Credit Union.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Michigan.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.