We know there are many choices when it comes to financing your vehicle. At Parkside Credit Union you will enjoy personal service and will save money with great rates on auto loans plus all kinds of other loans and savings products, too.
It’s easy to get started- if you already have an idea of what you’d like to spend on your new vehicle, save time by applying for your auto loan online or over the phone. If you need help deciding what will work with your budget, use our online calculator, then stop into a Parkside branch office and speak with a Member Service Representative, they will pull your credit report and go over what may best fit into your budget, giving you piece of mind that you are making a smart financial decision.
If you’re ready to purchase your vehicle, apply today! If you’d like to speak with a Member Service Representaive, stop in a Parkside Branch Office during our regular business hours. As a bonus, if you apply for an Auto Loan with Parkside Credit Union between September 1 and November 30, 2014, you’ll be automatically entered to win an iPad Mini®!** We look forward to serving you!
*Loan rates are based on credit score, loan term and model year of vehicle. Rates subject to change at any time.
**No Purchase necessary. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 11/30/2014. Visit http://www.parksidecu.org/ipadmini/ for iPad official rules.
iPad Mini – Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: One (1) iPad Mini. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable and must be picked up by winner from Parkside Credit Union’s Main Office. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by applying for a Parkside Credit Union Auto
Loan between the dates of September 1, 2014 – November 30, 2014 (during Parkside Credit
Union’s business hours). Limit of one entry per person.
Alternate means of entry: Mail a 4″ x 6″ card with the following information:
– Your full name
– Your complete address
– Valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print “no email address”)
– Valid telephone number
– The words “iPad Mini”
Mail entry to:
Parkside Credit Union
36525 Plymouth Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
Only one entry card will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these
2. Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on September 1, 2014 and will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, November 30, 2014. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only select portions, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
3. Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
4. Effective date of entries. Entries made by applying for an auto loan will be effective on
the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor
receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Parkside
Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your
costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and
5. Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible
entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners
must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of
advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by
6. Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by phone via the Parkside
Credit Union Marketing Department. If not by phone than by email or mail, if
applicable. A phone call will be placed to the winner within one week after the drawing.
All decisions are final and binding. Should the phone number be invalid, two more
attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must
contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by
Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will
result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be
selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and
shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of
eligible entries received.
8. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed
submitted by the authorized account holder of the credit union account.
9. Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, advertising,
promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will
not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or
postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network,
Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed,
incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by
events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or
corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as
a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any
printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
10. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers,
directors, representatives, affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies,
and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions
of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal
injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to Parkside
11. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,
interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of
you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and
construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Michigan.