This scholarship is intended to assist our members and members of the community in financing their education following graduation from high school. Parkside will award four $500.00 scholarships to high school seniors for the purpose of: Tuition, books and fees.
This scholarship seeks to recognize and reward those who demonstrate the following:
- Has achieved a grade point of at least 2.0
- Has been accepted into an accredited institution, community college, trade school, vocational school or university
- Has described in a 150 -200 word essay their personal and educational goals
- Complete essay – Do NOT include your name ON or IN the essay
- Complete this form
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited institution, community college, trade school, vocational school or university
- High school transcript
- List of community and/or school related involvement
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from influencing adults (for example: teacher, coach, counselor, community leader, employer or other school staff members – may not be a related adult)
Submit required documents by May 15, 2012 to:
Parkside Credit Union, Attn: Scholarship Committee
36525 Plymouth Rd., Livonia, MI 48150
Note: Late applications will not be accepted. Any incomplete application will be disqualified. At Parkside’s discretion, the scholarship will be paid to recipient, recipient’s guardian or directly to the educational institution the student is attending. Parkside employees, officials or their family members are ineligible. Scholarships will be awarded by June 30, 2012.