This scholarship is intended to assist our members and members of the community in financing their education following graduation from high school.¬† Parkside will award four $500.00 scholarships to high school seniors for the purpose of: Tuition, books and fees.
This scholarship seeks to recognize and reward those who demonstrate the following:
- Has achieved a grade point of at least 2.0
- Has been accepted into an accredited institution, community college, trade school, vocational school or university
- Has described in a 150 -200 word essay their personal and educational goals
- Complete essay ‚Äď Do NOT include your name¬†ON or¬†IN the essay
- Complete¬†this form
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited institution, community college, trade school, vocational school or university
- High school transcript
- List of community and/or school related involvement
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from influencing adults (for example:¬† teacher, coach, counselor, community leader, employer or other school staff members ‚Äď may not be a related adult)
Submit required documents by May 15, 2012 to:
Parkside Credit Union, Attn:¬† Scholarship Committee
36525 Plymouth Rd., Livonia, MI¬† 48150
Note:¬† Late applications will not be accepted.¬† Any incomplete application will be disqualified.¬† At Parkside‚Äôs discretion, the scholarship will be paid to recipient, recipient‚Äôs guardian or directly to the educational institution the student is attending.¬† Parkside employees, officials or their family members are ineligible.¬† Scholarships will be awarded by June 30, 2012.